4830 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
Learn the universal principles that mold and shape reality that have been available to humanity since the dawn of times, and which are now proven by science, so that you can live your life by design and not by mere chance or luck.
The concepts, techniques, practices, and tools from this seminar will allow you to:
- Control your destiny.
- Live free of doubt, worry and fear.
- Have more energy, all the energy you want!
- Release the past.
- Dissolve all stress.
- Overcome obstacles.
- Turn problems into blessings!
- Increase your everyday joy and zest for life
- Quantum leap your productivity, effectiveness, and performance.
- Experience breakthroughs made to order.
- Heal past emotional wounds.
- Start each day with a new clean slate, excited about your life and where you are headed.
- Gain awareness of who you really are.
- Have peace of mind
- Let go of all struggle as you systematically achieve your objectives.
- Hone and master decision-making.
- Live in a permanent state of love.
Reality Change is a seminar that provides insight into the functions of your mind helping you to re-program the conditioning that is controlling your behavior and present results, paving the way for personal transformation, healing, and breakthroughs in all areas of life.
This seminar is ideal for sales people, entrepreneurs, business people, freelancers, and anyone who would like to create a new reality for themselves and their life.
Date: January 13th, 2018
Time: 12:30pm – 6pm
Admission: $150 with an Early Bird of $125
Connect with Patty to save your spot — Text or call 865-951-6024 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeffrey Crespo is an international speaker, meditation teacher initiated in the Himalayan Tradition, transformational coach, and Yoga Alliance recognized continuing education provider. For more than fifteen years he’s been helping and teaching thousands of people from all over the world, how to calm their minds and overcome obstacles, in order to realize their fullest potential and live an extraordinary and blissful life.
He met his first meditation teacher at the age of twelve, who introduced him to the vedanta practice of yoga nidra. This awakened his spiritual journey, and from that moment forward he has personally studied and practiced with a wide array of teachers and masters such as: Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Tulku Dhundrup Rinpoche, Marianne Costa, and Rolf Sovik.
His presentations and trainings are highly insightful and entertaining at the same time, creating an experience in which depth, healing, and transformation take place in a joyful and safe space.