Yin is a slow-paced and therapeutic style of yoga that uses a specific series of floor poses held for a length of time to provide a “deep tissue massage” for the body that also calms and balances mind, body, and soul. From this class, you will also see these benefits:
- Improves flow of prana (energy) to the vital organs and the entire body
- Releases fascia, therefore improving joint mobility and enhancing range of motion
- Increases circulation and helps alleviate pain, stiffness, and tension
- Less stress and anxiety and a deeper connection to self
- A “workout” for your connective tissue, lubricating and lengthening tendons, ligaments, and fascia that don’t respond to more active forms of yoga or other exercises (yang)
Use your Breezeway class package or drop in for $15/class.
Contact Mary June for more information about this series: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with the Sacred in this the oldest dance on Earth. It allows everyone, whatever age or background, to feel safe to relax and discover the joy of dancing.